- This event has passed.
Futures / Readiness camp
December 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am – December 18, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
We are excited to bring you our second Readiness camp in partnership with Snow Aus Futures!
Performing at the highest level takes something special inside the mind, something different. At the readiness camp we provide the best opportunity to discover what that is. With some of the highest performing action sports athletes in the world providing coaching and guidance at the readiness camp. We use skills, challenges and reflection to take your mindset and performance to that next level.
I’m stoked to team up with leading boardsport athletes and industry experts to deliver a camp that not only pushes you on the board but has the essential elements of the mental edge.’
- Simon Williams, is a former AIS and NSWIS athlete, Award-winning filmmaker. He started his first HP coaching business at 16 mentoring younger players, he has also mentored disadvantaged youth for 10 years focusing on Trauma-informed care.
He developed M&PP as a mechanism to become the high-performance coach he needed when he was trying to optimize his own performance and represent his country at sport.
We are excited to have Simon working with us on the upcoming Jindabyne Readiness camp.
- Russ Henshaw, 2 time Olympian, and the first skier to attempt a triple cork
- Zoi Sadowski-Synnott, will be Zooming in to share her current struggles and victories on tour and what helps her push and succeed.
- Torah Bright, We dive deep with Torah on what made her tick and get some great insights on how to deal with pressure and expectation
- Ryan Tiene, ex-professional snowboarder, and Readiness camp founder
- David Parr is a Head Coach from Ski & Snowboard Australia.
- Mel Bald – Nutritionist will be zooming in to help us navigate the world of food and help us to make better choices for our bodies and minds.
We’re excited to work with Snow Australia Futures on this camp and shine a light on the importance of a good mental game.
- Day 1: Up bright and early to put our mental and physical training to the test as we push our fitness at a high altitude – mt Kosciuszko hike. Ryan Tiene will then run us through his talk on fear and ego before we hit the airbag for our first session. Evening talk with Zoi.
- Day 2: Abseiling, Followed by a chat with Russ Henshaw
- Day 3: MTN biking at Thredbo (Coach talk TBA)
- Day 4: Morning run followed by Jackson Holtham presentation, Electric hydro foiling on beautiful lake Jindabyne in the afternoon. Torah Bright talk.
- Day 5: Morning airbag session before afternoon wrap-up.
- Daily trampoline sessions will also feature.
Each day will include a debrief back at Sport and Rec where we’ll reflect on the day, breaking it down into three pillars:
- Lesson learned
Readiness Camp HQ is the Sport and Rec facility, Jindabyne NSW. Equipped with, trampolines, airbags, foam pit, and gym access – this epic facility is a sight to see. And with accommodation on-site, there’ll never be a dull moment.
24 people are attending Futures / Readiness camp